RedTrack speaking! We are exited to start our community and even more excited to read your posts and feedbacks.
But most of all we want the communication between all members and guests to be friendly and transparent.
So here there are some simple rules to follow:
- Treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would treat any other public place
- If you are not sure your post or comment fits the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
- The best way to improve the discussion is discovering the already existing. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting a new one, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests or finding the answer.
- Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of them.
- You may wish to respond by disagreeing. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk contradiction
Instead, provide thoughtful insights that improve the conversation.
- The conversations we have here set the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be.
- Use the tools we provide to improve your experience: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, watching, muting and so forth.
Don’ts of our community are:
- Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Don’t harass, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Don’t post spam content.
- This is a public forum, and search engines index all discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category; check the categories first.
- Don’t repost the same thing in multiple topics.
- Do not post empty responses.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post already has your profile information attached.
- Do not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without the owner’s permission.
Moderators are here all the time and take care of this forum.
When you see bad behavior or a comment, don’t reply. Replying consumes your energy, and wastes your time. Just flag it. For a certain number of flags an action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator.
In order to keep the community a safe place for everyone, moderators have the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
Moderators do not preview new posts; moderators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community members.
But this community is not only about rules, it is about fun and share. Welcome!
We will make sure everyone enjoys chatting here and be able to find the relevant information.